Contract: Full time, permanent
Location: Middlesbrough, UK
We are looking for an experienced penetration tester with and excellent understanding of modern web technologies to join our small but growing team.
North Cyber Security work with a lot of SaaS businesses from start up to PLC, so web application testing is at the core of our offering.
The role will be based out of our Middlesbrough office, working from home would be an option once familiar with our way of working.
- Perform comprehensive web application and infrastructure penetration tests
- Provide well-written and concise technical and non-technical reports, prepared to the highest standards of written English
- Perform vulnerability assessments and provide findings with remediation actions
- Support with various client pre-engagement interactions, including scoping activities and proposal drafting
- Travel to client sites as required
- Take part in a variety of other information security projects as and when required.
- Proven industry experience in web application and infrastructure penetration testing
- Strong understanding of OWASP, PTES and other penetration testing methodologies
- Strong knowledge in testing mobile applications and APIs
- Knowledge of how modern web apps are designed, developed and deployed across different platforms
- Ability to program or script in your preferred language
- Good understanding of network and OS principles
- Relevant security qualifications (such as OSCP, CREST CRT)
- Excellent written and spoken English skills are vital for producing high-quality reports and liaising with clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Networks, Information Security, or related technical discipline
- Previous experience as a web developer or network engineer.
North Cyber Security Benefits
The perks we offer:
- Holiday - You'll get 28 days holiday a year including bank holidays
- Remote Working - We offer remote working where applicable
- Pension - Planning for the future pays off, we will help with a company pension
- Private Medical - Health plan with cash back scheme for, optical, dental, physio, consultants and more
- Training - Budgets for training and certifications: CREST/OSCP.
Please send your CV and cover letter to the email address below firstname.lastname@example.org