How secure is your business?
A cyber security audit is a comprehensive review and analysis of a business’s IT infrastructure. It identifies vulnerabilities and threats, exposing a business weaknesses to cyber attacks.
What are cyber security audits and risk assessments
Cyber security for businesses has changed dramatically over the last few years. It is a concern all companies now need to plan for, especially with new data regulations like GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) where fines can be issued for data breaches.
We can carry out cyber security risk assessments so you know which areas in your business to address and which ones pose more of a risk than others, enabling you to make a plan to keep your business secure and away from data breaches and fines.
Who is a cyber security audit for?
- A business wanting to assess and improve their current security posture
- A company looking to sell and ensure they won't loose vaule in the due diligence phase
- A company looking to aquire or merge with another business to discover risk
What do we do?
We first discuss what you are aiming to achive and will create a plan with you to audit and test your current system. This can cover areas including:
- Vulnerability assessments
- Penetration testing
- Cyber risk governance
- GDPR policies and procedure reviews
- Business continuity and incident management
- Information security management system and policy reviews
- Security controls (physical and technical)
We can help a company review current IT infrastructure or software and produce a report detailing whether it is fit for purpose.
We can look at alternative systems which can replace legacy systems and provide a 100-day plan to give guidance on how to improve, maintain or replace legacy systems to make the company more efficient, effective and secure.